16907 Boy Scout Rd – Odessa Florida
October 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29
Friday: 10am to 9pm
Saturday: 9am to 9pm
Fright Nights: 9am to 10pm (13, 14, 21, 28)
Sunday: 9am to 8pm
November 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19
Sat & Sun from 10am to 5pm
$16.95 per person online purchases
2 and under FREE
- 2 Acre/ 300 animal petting zoo and farm animal experience
- Bounce Pillow
- Axe Throwing
- Hay Rides (& Haunted Hayride after 6:00 pm)
- 5,000 sq foot Haunted Barn (with live monsters after 6:00 pm)
- 40′ second story hay chute slide
- Corn Pit
- Butterfly Garden
- 1,000 sq ft kids inflatable maze
- Pumpkin Painting (with purchase of pumpkin)
- 2,000 sq ft kids fort (Fort Merlin)
- Live Entertainment
- Games (Cornhole, Connect 4, Field Chess)
- Tons of photo ops
- The Goblin Market (Find retail vendors all over the property and in our new 7,000 sq ft barn)
- Delicious Food from The Farms Kitchen or Pams Pizza Cones
- Sweet Treats from the SweetShop (Gourmet Fudge, Truffles, Coffee, Cider Donuts and more)
- Kangal Corner’s Ice Cream, Kettle Corn, Cider Donuts, and more
- The Lemonade Stand (Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Cinnamon Roasted Nuts, Sno Cones, and more
- The Packing House Bar – Pumpkin Beers, Ciders, Domestics and more.
- Face Painting ($10.00 Cash or Card)
- Pony Rides ($10.00 Cash Only)
- Gem Mining ($12.50 and up Cash or Card)
- Feed the Cows ($3.00 Cash Only)
- Purchase Pumpkins
- Farmers Market / Produce
- Purchases from Retail Vendors (View Vendors)
Christmas Opens November 24th
November 24, 25, 26
December 2, 3 , 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23
What to expect at this years fall festival…
From traditional pumpkins to specialty and baking pumpkins. You’ll find jack-o-lanterns, warty goblins, Cinderalla, mixed gourds, and much more. Ranging from $3.00 to $20.00
Special Haunted Nights
Every Saturday night in October, The Farm stays open later (until 10:00pm) and focus on the delivering the best adult scare you can imagine. Come experience the farm at its darkest and scariest. Don’t worry, the scare is every night we are open, just open later on Fright Nights.
Fun and informative by day… haunted and creepy by night. Come ride our new tandem hay wagon and enjoy the splendor of the country or the horrors of the night!
Haunted Hayrides (Ends Nov 1)
We change gears and the hayride becomes scary after 6:00 PM! Zombies and more! Take a hayride through a foggy cemetery.
5,000 sq ft Haunted Barn (Ends Nov 12)
It’s even better this year! Come find out about Zombies. The country is scary enough after dark… it’s terrifying during Halloween! This is worth the price of admission alone! Monsters come out after 6pm but the haunt is open all day for a tamer experience.
Animal Experience & Petting Zoo
Goats, Ponies, Emus, Sheep, Cows, Geese, Chickens, Giant Tortoises, Pigs, Rabbits, and more! Closes at dusk.
A huge hit with the little ones. This 80′ bounce pillow will keep your kids busy and send them home tired. It’s now covered for all day long shade!
(Must be under 13 years old and will be divided into age groups for bouncing safety.)
40′ Hay Chute Slide
From the second story of our barn, slide down this hay chute and find your country!
1,000 sq ft Haunted Maze
This inflatable is really great and loved by children of all ages. Never any “monster” roaming these halls. Your kids will keep coming back for more!
Nothing better than a cold pumpkin beer or other spirits to celebrate the season.
The Goblin Market (NEW)
Over 40 local and small business owners offering the fun and unique goods from honey, spices and rubs, candles, soaps, crafts, and so much more!
We are so excited to bring your fresh seasonal produce directly from our farm and other local farmers. Also find special jams and jellies, chutneys, sauces and so much more.
Axe Throwing (NEW) ($)
Try your hand and the latest rage. Low cost to throw a few and see how fun it is! Axes are super light and lots of fun.
Adored by thousands of children and with fresh corn for the season. Dive into and experience what it would be like to play in a corn silo.
Let your children unplug from their electronics and give their imagination some excersize in our 2,000 sq foot fort.
Live entertainment on our 600 sq foot stage! Bring your sports chairs for the best experience!
Find the Rapragers’ Sweet shop and try amazing treats like fresh gourmet fudge, candy apples, and warm cinnamon roasted nuts. So many goodies await you in the Sweet Shop.
For all you selfie and photo loving families, we will have tons of photo opportunities with amazing characters and awesome decor.
Gem Mining ($)
Gem mining is a kid favorite. Real gems from North Carolina can be found in them there waters!
Face Painting ($)
Pony Rides ($)
Let your little ones get their dream rides on one of our sweet ponies. This is an extremely limited activity. Rides can be purchased in the animal pasture and is cash-only. Closes at 5:00 pm