16907 Boy Scout Rd – Odessa Florida
24, 25, 26
Friday & Saturday 10:00 am to 8 pm.
Sundays from 10:00 am to 7 pm
2, 3 , 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23
Friday’s from 4 pm to 8 pm
Saturday from 10:00 am to 8 pm.
Sundays from 10:00 am to 7 pm
$15.00 per person +tax
2 years old and under are free
$17.50 at the Gate +tax
- Tickets are Good for ANY date and can be reused during the festival. Come every weekend during Christmas if you desire!
- Bring Your Own Beer or Wine (Rent cooler space or buy ice)
- Crafts with Mrs. Claus
- Visit the Merry Market
- Pictures with Mr. Grunch the Christmas Grinch
- 2 Acre/ 300 animal petting zoo and farm animal experience
- Santa’s massive 7,000 sq ft work shop
- Stroll through Acres of lights and Christmas Decor
- Bounce Pillow 80 feet long!
- Axe Throwing
- Caroling Hay Rides (Sing with Elves)
- 40′ second story hay chute slide
- Corn Pit
- Butterfly Garden
- 2,000 sq ft kids fort (Fort Merlin)
- Entertainment & Christmas Music
- Games (Cornhole, Connect 4, Field Chess)
- Tons of photo ops
- Purchase Live Christmas Trees 6-7 ft (While Supplies Last) )Receive $15 off with paid admission)
- Merry Market Vendors Goods
- Sweet Treats from the SweetShop (Gourmet Fudge, Truffles, Coffee, Cider Donuts and more)
- Kangal Corner’s Ice Cream, Kettle Corn, Cider Donuts, and more
- The Lemonade Stand (Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Cinnamon Roasted Nuts, Sno Cones, and more
- The Packing House – Surround yourself with Christmas Cheer and Meet our Parrots & Macaw
- Face Painting ($10.00 Cash or Card)
- Pony Rides ($10.00 Cash Only)
- Gem Mining ($12.50 and up Cash or Card)
- Feed the Cows ($3.00 Cash Only)
- Farmers Market / Produce
THIS TICKETS CAN BE USED FOR THE ENTIRE FESTIVAL STARTING NOVEMBER 24TH. Come as many times as you desire!!!
Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE but you can use them at any time during the festival and as many times as you desire! Tickets cannot be shared with friends.
What to expect at this years Winter Festival…
Christmas Decor Galore!
Everywhere you look will be tastefully decorated with lights, garland and Christmas cheer. From our 34′ digital pixel pine Christmas tree, to our 70 foot light wall, to the assortment of nutcrackers and toy soldiers guarding the property.
Pictures With Santa
Whether you choose his knee or the chair next to him, come meet the best Santa in town.
It’s not who you think it is but he is just as grouchy. Come meet Raprager Farm’s very own Christmas Grouch, Mr. Grunch.
While we wouldn’t suggest taking a bite out of one, see our gingerbread village and the festive décor that surrounds it. The gingerbread village project was started in 2020 and has many new pieces to make it fun and festive.
While you little one visit Santa, they can enjoy building and crafting wonderful Christmas Crafts.
Try your hand and the latest rage. Low cost to throw a few and see how fun it is! Axes are super light and lots of fun. Closed toe shoes required.
Sing along with Santa’s helpers while you learn about the regenerative farming program at Raprager Family Farms.
Animal Experience & Petting Zoo
Goats, Ponies, Emus, Sheep, Cows, Geese, Chickens, Giant Tortoises, Pigs, Rabbits, and more! Closes at dusk.
A huge hit with the little ones. This 80′ bounce pillow will keep your kids busy and send them home tired. It’s now covered for all day long shade!
(Must be under 13 years old and will be divided into age groups for bouncing safety.)
40′ Hay Chute Slide
From the second story of our barn, slide down this hay chute and find your country!
Explore the farm, collect the words, get a prize!
Live Christmas Trees (For Sale)
The complete package! Buy your tree, pictures with Santa, meet Mr. Grunch, Mrs Claus and more!
Photo Opportunities In Abundance
There is nothing better than that perfect photo for you Instagram savants and we have done our best to give you more than you can imagine!
Mrs. Claus Reading
Enjoy classic Christmas stories read by Mrs. Claus herself. She also helps with crafts. (Mrs. Claus may not always be available. She does have a household to run!)
Where else would you find Santa this time of year but in his workshop. When you stop by to get your pictures and speak with Santa, you will immersed in a world of wonder, fund, and Christmas joy. Here you will find Christmas town, Santa’s sleigh, Santa’s workshop and an opportunity to build a doll with your very own hands to commemorate your visit.
A huge Lemax Christmas town with train! An amazingly detailed and hand crafted mini Christmas Village.
Sweet Shop & Christmas Fudge
Find the Rapragers’ Sweet Shop and try amazing treats like fresh gourmet fudge, warm cinnamon roasted nuts, and hot cocoa. So many goodies await you in the Sweet Shop. Seasonal fudges are now available.
Adored by thousands of children and with fresh corn for the season. Dive into and experience what it would be like to play in a corn silo. Be careful kids, playing in a silo can cause injury or death but playing in our corn pit will cause joy and happiness!
Let your children unplug from their electronics and give their imagination some excersize in our 2,000 sq foot fort.
Some nights have live entertainment ranging from bands, to soloists, to choirs.
Gem Mining ($)
Gem mining is a kid favorite. Real gems from North Carolina can be found in them there waters!
Face Painting ($)
Pony Rides ($)
Let your little ones get their dream rides on one of our sweet ponies. This is an extremely limited activity. Rides can be purchased in the animal pasture and is cash-only. Closes at 5:00 pm