The Halloween Farm
Raprager Family Farm 2020 Pumpkin Patch and Fall Festival will combine with our evening event The Halloween Farm for your ultimate holiday experience.
- Hayride (From 10:30 am to sunset)
- Corn Pit
- Fort Merlin (2,000 + sq ft kids fort)
- Hay Chute
- Animal Experience (Animal pasture closes at 6:00 PM) (Management reserves the right to close the animal pasture at any time should the animals become overly stressed due to weather, patrons mistreating the animals, etc.) Goats, Sheep, Ponies, Pigs, Giant Tortoises, Emus, Peacocks, Chicken
Also included Seasonal Activities
- Kids Haunted House
- Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Carving/Painting
- Mini Crop Maze (Closed for season as of 10/23/2020)
- 5,000 sq foot Hellraiser Haunted Barn (Available all day / Active Scare Monsters from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM)
- The Graveyard
- Vendors (Food and Crafts)
Thursday through Sunday from 10 am to 9 pm (Seasonal activities end 10/31)
Farm is Closed Nov 1 – 11 (Re-opening Nov 12)
Normal Operating Hours as of Nov 12 are 10am to 5pm Thursday through Sunday
What’s it cost?
- Adults: $15.00
- Children: (3 to 12) : $10.00
- Children: (0 to 2) FREE
- Seniors: $12.50
Christmas Event: Festival of Lights
Festival of Lights will begin on December 3rd for the following days;
Dec 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 23rd, 26th, 27th, 30th
Thursdays and Sundays from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 PM to 11:00 PM
What Kind of Farm?
What once was, will be again!
Raprager Family Farms is located on what was once Cee Bee Citrus Farms in North Hillsborough County, Florida. Cee Bee Citrus was the last Citrus Farm to go out of business due to Greening, a devastating bacteria that has caused billions of dollars of damage to the Florida Citrus industry. While there is no current cure for Greening, there are many other fruit trees and vegetables to be grown. The Raprager family intends to employ regenerative farming techniques to bring Cee Bee Citrus Farm back to life while creating harmony between the land, animals, wildlife, and community. Follow our progress on Facebook and help support a better, healthier, and environmentally friendly way of living and farming.
Follow our progress . . . Subscribe !
Everyone who subscribes will be invited to our pre-grand opening celebration. We will give these newsletter and Facebook subscribers a sneak peek of what’s to come, along with food, fun and other completely free surprises!
Get in Touch
Raprager Family Farms
16907 Boy Scout Road
Odessa, Florida 33556
Copyright Raprager Family Farm – All rights reserved
16907 Boy Scout Rd Odessa, Florida 33556 – (813) 922-2799