Summer Nights on the Farm
Dinner – Movie – Farm Style Fun
Several weekends per year, we have dedicated our pastures to parking for your enjoyment. Drive-in movies bring such nostalgia and enjoyment, and it’s even better in the country fresh air.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE PRE-PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS ASAP.
We will cancel the movie if insufficient interest is shown. Each movie costs us substantially in licensing fees so please do not wait until last minute if you really want to see one of these movies. If we cancel, you will be refunded.
Located at: 16907 Boy Scout Road Odessa, Florida
- Movie tickets are only $35.00 per car when purchased online, in advance (this includes activities which are detailed below).
$40.00 the night of the movie. Limited space, you may be turned away at the gate without pre-purchased tickets.
- Friday nights are skewed toward an older crowd (teens and adults)
- Saturday nights are family friendly movies.
- This price includes full access to the activities at the farm including hayrides, animals, bounce pillow (3 to 12 years old), 40′ hay chute slide, corn pit, and fort merlin. You can arrive as early as 6:00 PM (animals are put away at approximately 7:30 pm) All activities close at dark when movie starts.
- Dinner is available from The Wholesome Hen onsite. Outside food is prohibited. See the Menu
- The Sweet Shop is open! Gourmet Fudge, Amish Ice Cream, Cinnamon Roasted Nuts, Movie Theatre Candy, Popcorn and other delicious treats.
- Sound is transmitted over FM radio. You can listen to it on your car radio or rent a portable one from us ($5.00).
- Make a $20 donation to Raprager Family Foundation (non-profit 501c3) and receive free adult beverages on the evening of your visit. Please drink responsibly. RFF reserves the right to limit service if guests appear intoxicated.
- Movies will begin after sunset (currently just before 8:30 PM).
- We have normal / traditional restrooms and a mommy room. No port-o-potties.
- Vote on what we show next!
- Sorry, no pets please. [Learn Why]
- If weather is bad before 1/3rd of the movie is finished, we will reschedule for the following weekend.
- There are no refunds unless you cancel 72 hours in advance. We only commit to a movie when there is a sufficient number of people to make it profitable. If you back out at the last minute, it makes it difficult to afford the cost of the licensing for the movie. Thank you for understanding. If sufficient tickets are not sold, we will refund all tickets purchased.
- This is in an unpaved field.
- Closed toed shoes and bug spray are highly recommended.
- Please purchase your tickets online. We don’t want to turn people away at the gate.
- You may sit outside your car.
- Please practice proper etiquette and keep you lights off during the movie.
- Parking Design. Trucks and large vehicles will be parked in the back row. Everyone will have a good view of the screen.
- Yes, you can back your truck in and sit in the bed.