Several weekends per year, we have dedicated our pastures to parking for your enjoyment. Drive-in movies bring such nostalgia and enjoyment, and it’s even better in the country fresh air.
Located at: 16907 Boy Scout Road Odessa, Florida
- Movie tickets are only $35.00 per car when purchased online, in advance.
($40.00 the night of the movie).
- This price includes full access to the activities at the farm including animals, bounce pillow, 40′ hay chute slide, corn pit, and fort merlin. You can arrive as early as 4:00 PM (animals are put away at approximately 5:00 pm) Activities close when movie starts.
- Sound is transmitted over FM radio. You can listen to it on your car radio or rent a portable one from us ($5.00).
- Concessions are available, but feel free to bring your own. List coming soon.
- Movies will begin just after sunset (about 6 PM).
- We have normal / traditional restrooms and a mommy room. No port-o-potties.
- Vote on what we show next!
- Place a message before the movie for everyone to see. (Happy Birthday, Marriage Proposal, Congratulations, etc) Please submit 48 hours in advance.
– Static $10.00
– Video $25.00 (10 – 15 seconds)
- Sorry, no pets please. [Learn Why]
- If weather is bad before 1/3rd of the movie is finish, we will refund or issue future tickets.
- This is in an unpaved field.
- Closed toed shoes are highly recommended.
- Please purchase your tickets online. We don’t want to turn people away at the gate.
- You may sit outside your car. Please maintain a safe distance from everyone else. Masks are not required.
- Please practice proper etiquette and keep you lights off during the movie.
- Parking Design. We have 3 isle. Trucks and large vehicles will be parked in the back row. Everyone will have a good view of the screen.
- Yes, you can back your truck in and sit in the bed.
- Cinnamon Glazed Nuts
- Hot Cocoa (Seasonal)
- Candy Bars
- Gummy Treats
- Sodas / Water
- Cow Tails
- Giant Lollipops
- Big League Chew
- Farm Fresh Eggs