Several weekends per month, we have dedicated our pastures to parking for your enjoyment. Drive-in movies bring such nostalgia and enjoyment, and it’s even better in the country fresh air.
Located at: 16907 Boy Scout Road Odessa, Florida
- Movie tickets are only $20.00 per car when purchased online, in advance.
($25.00 the night of the movie).
- Sound is transmitted over FM radio. You can listen to it on your car radio or rent a portable one from us ($5.00).
- Concessions are available, but feel free to bring your own. List coming soon.
- Movies will begin just after sunset.
- We have normal / traditional restrooms and a mommy room. No port-o-potties.
- Vote on what we show next! (Coming Soon!)
- Place a message before the movie for everyone to see. (Happy Birthday, Marriage Proposal, Congratulations, etc)
– Static $10.00
– Video $25.00 (10 – 15 seconds)
- Sorry, no pets please.
- If weather is bad before 2/3rds of the movie is complete, we will refund or issue future tickets.
- This is in an unpaved field. A little bumpy but we have done a lot to smooth it out.
- Closed toed shoes are highly recommended.
- Come after 7:00 but the movie will not start till about 8:40 PM (or after sunset). That’s when it is dark enough.
- We may allow a limited sneak peak at our animals. Expect a goat or two around 8:00 PM.
- We are still building play grounds, sidewalks, gem mining and more, so please excuse our mess. We have done our best to make everything ready for the public this weekend.
- We will have future movies and you will get a chance to vote or rank the best ones.
- Please purchase your tickets online. We don’t want to turn people away at the gate.
- You may sit outside your car. Please maintain a safe distance from everyone else. Masks are not required.
- Please practice proper etiquette and keep you lights off during the movie.
- Parking Design. We have 3 isle. Trucks and large vehicles will be parked in the back row. Everyone will have a good view of the screen.
- Yes, you can back your truck in and sit in the bed.