Saturday and Sunday June 25 & 26
10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday 10am to 6:00 PM
16907 Boy Scout Rd, Odessa, Florida
- Live Music
- Push Button Rocket (11a-3p Sat & Sun)
- Aubrey Wollett (4p – 8p Sat Only)
- Obstacle Course (+$25.00)
- Spectator seating available
- Amazing Food (See Menu)
- Farm Style Fun
- Farm Animal Experience
- Country Atmosphere
- All day alcohol wristbands (+$25.00)
- Photo Opportunity
(Your Jeep and Hot Models)
- Corn Hole & Games
- Everyone 2 years of age and older requires a ticket
- Ticket is only good for the day purchased.
- Tickets at the gate will cost $20.00
- No outside food or alcohol will be allowed.
- No refunds allowed
- Rain or shine event.
- Each person must donate $25 to obtain an alcohol wristband. Beer, Wine, Mimosas, White Claws, and “drink spikes” will be provided for your contribution.
- The Wholesome Hen will have a limited menu available.
- 1 Parking Pass is required per vehicle. This $3.00 fee helps us repair our grazing field.
A portion of all proceeds go to the Raprager Family Foundation, a non-profit organization (501c3) to aid farmers and farming research for regenerative farming methodologies!
Limited Tickets/Order Online
Gate tickets may not be available.
If you are a business and would like to have a booth at this event, please contact Justin Raprager at firstname.lastname@example.org. No food trucks or food vendors please.
Florida Jeepfest 2022 Images Below